Moving can be stressful for grownups, so just imagine how anxious it can be for your kids.The challenges that come with moving with pets don't come with a formula solution, but here are some tips that should make the experience a bit calmer for you and your family.
1. Take your child to your new community before the move.
2. Allow time to unpack and get settled.
3. Be strategic about packing your kids’ things.
4. Prepare an overnight bag for your child.
5. Be patient with your child.
If you're ready to make the move with your kids, Get in touch with us!